Friday, April 19, 2013

Catching Up Part Two: My Boys

I cannot believe how much the boys have changed since starting this blog! Here's a quick update on the boys!


Danjr is 10 & doing great! He's just about to wrap up 6th grade with another 4.0 & still loves all things Star Wars, Dr. Who & Angry Birds. Currently, he's in love with his baby sister! I love watching them together.

Benjamin is 6 and is asking every day when his birthday is. Just a few more weeks, kid...hang on. lol He's still as inquisitive as ever & loves digging in the dirt with his brother. 

Joseph is 5 and quite a fireball of energy! Every day, he seems to be a bit taller & today he got his first loose tooth! I can't believe he's going to be six in just a couple short months. Where does the time go?! 



My boys mean the world to me. Yes, I may be super busy with Genevieve, but I really try to remind them that they are very special & that I love them - even more since their sister has been born! Every day they find a way to make me smile & laugh. I have some pretty awesomely crazy kids. 

Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment