Sunday, December 1, 2013

Life and Stuff.

So, balancing a family with church and homeschooling and holidays and flu season is a bit more time consuming than I'd originally anticipated and I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog.

It isn't for lack of topic - I've got partial posts and un-edited photos all over the place!

It's really just a lack of time, or rather lack of me organizing my time.

This week I am DETERMINED to come up with a schedule that works for us & stick to it!

Please bear with me as I get into a groove.

Thanks so much for all the support on the fb page! Keep it up by following me on Instagram & Pinterest!

As always, much love!

Oh, and here are some random photos of the kids, just for fun. =D


Gen loves orsing around with brothers. 

We recently had a "daycation" in SF & our room was on the top floor - the 14th story! They were super excited!! 

Splitting a YUMMY Sundae at Ghirardelli in SF. Mmmmm....

Seriously. Adorbs.
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!

Come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment